Start the morning in a good mood, YouTube recommendations [Hawaii University House]

 Do you have a morning routine?


Do you have a routine to make you feel good?


I think it's more important to start the day in a good mood, not for work efficiency or health.




To be honest, what makes you feel good is 


It has a lot of effects on health and work efficiency, so it could be that. 


When I wake up in the morning, I make my bed,


I brush my teeth and drink a lot of water. 


It's my first time to go to a daycare center and kindergarten


Open YouTube and listen to the video of the University of Hawaii mansion that was uploaded that day. 


I don't watch it. I just turn on the radio and listen to it. 


The content is about motivation.


This way, you can re-establish your mind.


If I think about it this way, I can get closer to the goal I want.


They talk about those things based on various books and research papers.


Some days I listen carefully and some days I listen half-heartedly


Yes, the content is good, but this person's voice and tone are very good.


It's my personal preference ^^






There must be something about each person that makes them comfortable


Some people think it's music, some people think it's a movie,


In my case, I found it while listening to [Hawaii mansion] on YouTube channel.


I'll turn on the channel like a radio


I clean the house.


There's so much dust on the floor even though I do it every day


Most of the videos are around 15 minutes, and that's enough to finish a simple cleaning.


Listening to the work channel makes me feel better, and I feel better once more at a clean house.


So I was able to start my day in a good mood. 






I used to go home late in the evening after I opened a store,


At that time, I listened to Sung Si-kyung's radio a lot in the car on my way home.


It wasn't a morning routine, but it was a routine that could end the day in a good mood.


I don't think I've had a lifestyle habit to make myself happy for a while since then.


I only listened to informational channels hard that I was studying stocks for a long time.


I bought an e-book and listened to it..


I learned a lot of things at that time, but I think it was a little hard.


You said you have to keep studying, studying, and moving forward


I don't think there was a break after just whipping.


Having fun, living happily, and taking a rest is the driving force to live hard the next day


I don't think I took care of that well. 


If you feel that your life is tight these days 


Make sure you make a lifestyle habit that makes you feel good in the morning or evening.






Rather than wanting to recommend this channel to you


I hope you have a good morning routine that makes you feel good for each of you.


Every day, every day, every little thing that I did repeatedly


It makes you feel that day


And as each day builds up, that becomes life, right?


I hope your day is filled with joy today.


[Please support the writer with subscribers and likes]




댓글