Recommended Pizza Delivery Restaurant in Jeongja-dong, Bundang - Domino's Pizza, Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pizza

 In fact, if it were normal, I would have ordered pizza school again this time.


But from the perspective of writing a blog, 


You have to do something new to write something.


So I order pizza, but I decided to order another brand.


Originally, Domino's Pizza was also a favorite brand.


That's why I often made them do it.


But I don't think I ordered pizza school often since I knew about it.


I ordered a bacon cheddar cheese pizza from Domino's Pizza for the first time in a long time.




Personally, I don't really like pizza with a lot of toppings.


When I take a couple of bites, I think, "Wow, it's delicious."


It's uncomfortable to eat, and in the end, all the seasoning and the taste you know..


I just like basic cheese pizza or pepperoni pizza.


In Domino's Pizza, bacon cheddar cheese pizza seems to act as a pepperoni pizza.


First of all, maybe it's been a long time since I ordered it, but there's a packaging that I haven't seen before.


In the past, when we delivered our own food at the store


Most pizza restaurants don't let pizza cool down


It was a form of carrying it in a private bag and taking it out at the door.


These days, most people use delivery platforms such as Baedal Minjok or Coupang Eats


You can't use such a bag every time, and then the pizza will come cold.


For the solution, it's a disposable bag


It seems that there is a new pocket that acts as a boeun.


Oh! This is good. First, plus one point!!!




And I put Domino's pizza in my mouth for the first time in a long time. 


The dough is definitely more delicious. 


It's savory and thick, and the bread is basically more delicious than the pizza school. 


But maybe it's because I'm used to the taste of pizza school


Or maybe it's because it's salty and the intensity is too weak


Personally, pizza school seemed to taste a little better than domino. 


No, I think it's almost the same, 


The price is so good that I feel like I'm leaning toward it. 


Hmm... Domino's is good too... 


First, I'll give pizza school one win. 


Next time, I'll try to find out the best place by ordering another brand




I hope you all have a happy and delicious meal today


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글