Recommendation of Bundang Hangover Soup Restaurant - Kindergarten, very cost-effective and delicious. Good

 It was really delicious and satisfying, but there are restaurants that I can't go often,


There are also restaurants that are delicious, satisfying, and not burdensome to go often.


The difference is


It's close and accessible. No,


And the price is nice and no, it's going to change.




You can eat whatever you want without looking at the price tag


I'd be really, really happy if there was plenty,


It has yet to reach that level of economy. 


I still have to choose the menu while thinking about the cost of the card and the amount spent this month ㅠㅠ이ᅀ직


I should live harder..






Anyway, the kindergarten is very satisfying


Parking is convenient, the owner is kind, and I like it in general


In addition, the price is very good, so it is a regular house where you can stop by often without any burden. 


In a place where there are a lot of houses 


Or not in a good position to use public transportation


I can't say it's very accessible because I have to take a car with me


That doesn't mean it's too far away or in a strange place.


In my opinion, the accessibility is good






Originally, the kindergarten hall is said to be a hangover soup restaurant that has been open in Suwon for a long time.


The direct store in Bundang is said to have been set aside by your son.


I've never been to the headquarters in Suwon. 


I think it's been a few years since it was built in Bundang, and I've been hearing it often since it was established here. 


There are people who don't really like seonji


I think it's sensible to give it to someone who wants to eat it separately when you give it to me,


Having a children's meal menu is also very good in my family raising children. 


It's not such a stimulating, salty, spicy hangover soup. 


It is pure, gritty, but has a light taste that comes out thickly. 


If you want something spicy, you can add red bean paste and cheongyang red pepper. 


It looks like last meat, but the meat is also really hearty. 


I don't know where the boiled pork part is, but it comes out as a chewy part that is hard to see elsewhere. 


Even if you don't have to relieve your hangover, it's a great place to eat a hearty meal easily. 


But I recommend you to go when you think of hot rice soup


I only took a picture of boiled pork. I didn't take a picture of rice soup





댓글