Recommend a good restaurant for seasoned cockles in Yeongjongdo - I like a cockle restaurant in front of the sea and a generous Hansokuri

 There is a small port where restaurants are concentrated in Yeongjongdo Island. 


I think you can take a boat from there to and from Incheon. 


There are many delicious restaurants nearby, and there are many nice cafes. 


I wonder if the owner of one building is doing it there, 


The cockle house in front of the sea, the ramen house in front of the sea, the terrace in front of the sea


There's a place that runs a whole building 


I visited the terrace in front of the sea and had a great time


Looking at the cockle shop on the first floor, wow, it looks delicious. 


I thought, "Let's come here next time!" but now I'm here. 




As the name suggests, a large space on the first floor of a building located right in front of the beach is a cockle house. 


It's sitting down like a normal 


The store is very clean and sitting down, so even if there are a lot of customers


The height is low, so you can see the window well and there's no feeling of frustration. 


Since it's in front of the sea, I don't care about the good view, so I made it a sitting room 


I think it was a very good choice. 


Two children and two adults ordered two servings of Hansokuri. 


Seasoned cockles, fried rice, and king shrimp pancakes are served on a large plate. 


The kids can't eat spicy food yet, so I added a bowl of rice. 


Seaweed soup and side dishes are good for children 


Adults enjoy seasoned cockles, and children are satisfied 


I had king shrimp pancake and seaweed soup. 


First of all, it's a friendly store. 


It's for 2 people, but it's very generous, and they give me an extra bowl of rice


We didn't add any side dishes, but if you ask for more side dishes


They put a lot in it. ^^ 


I think the boss is generous. 




I liked the cockle seasoning because it was light and not too spicy compared to other places. 


These days, restaurants compete with each other 


It tends to be too spicy, stimulating, 


It's not very spicy here, but they're making it delicious


I think I'll come here often when I think of seasoned cockles. 


I'm happy and full


I really recommend seasoned cockles


(For your information, alcohol only has a lot of distractions. It's not a good place for drinkers to go. Family atmosphere)


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글