Pay-free P2E game rice muk, Nine Clonicle M clicks a few times give 5 minutes of play a day and coins.

 There are two types of P2E games that I have been playing consistently.


The number of P2E games has increased a lot these days. 


After pouring out like the last fireplace, failing, and disappearing,


With Bitcoin's price rising, a recession expected this year or next year is approaching 


Blockchain game companies have prepared so far


We launched it in earnest and started our service.


If you search, you'll find more games that suit your taste.






But I don't play games so hard because I'm so into them. 


With automatic play, I take pictures of the status and strengthen my weapons


If you touch it a few times, it will grow little by little,


And above all, I want a game that gives me coins that are important. 


I don't know if it's because I'm old...


Or maybe it's because I have a lot of other things to do...


Playing games is no fun. 


I don't want to focus on the game. 


I don't want to use my concentration in the game. 


I have to focus on other things. 


So, it's very light and casual


I like games that I can play. 






And it's a game that will last a long time because the company is solid. 


And a game that can increase the price of coins in the long run


When the fire breaks out, what I've earned for rice is 


A game where you can go to a buffet with your family for tens of thousands of won and hundreds of thousands of won!!!


I want something like this lol 


You don't work hard and you have a lot of things you want, right?






Based on my standards, I've been searching on the radar so far 


There are two games, 


Crazy Defense Hero


Nine Clonicle M 


There are two things like this. 




It means that you can play even if you don't work hard, 


I'm sure there are a lot of people who work hard. 


Compared to those people, my growth would be slow


But it's okay 


If you keep doing it, you'll get a lot of coins


Rather than wanting to play games, I want to get free coins!!


I recommend it to those who are looking for P2E games with a similar mindset to me. 


Start the 9 Clonicle M, 


On the upper right, click Friend Invitation, Enter Invitation Code


If you put my recommended code, "ov1Lkyv-Wc" 

You can get an additional coin 


Let's all eat rice together




댓글