Netflix recommendation, let's clean the house!! Find joy in mari kondo.

 I was going to move out after a while.


The time has come to clean up the house, which has been delayed for a second time. 


I'm not a good organizer.


I don't live very messy,


If you look closely, there are not many places that have been organized.


There's so much petty clutter.


Even though I think I throw away things that I don't need well


I can't organize things that have accumulated over time


Starting today, I'm going to clean up a little bit.




It's not that I don't know how to do it, but I'll just set my mind


I searched for Kondo Mari-Ae on Netflix


A few years ago, the lifestyle of minimalism became popular


Gondomariera, a tidying expert, has become popular. 


Maybe thanks to the book that was published, it's on Netflix 


A reality show that taught people how to organize their homes was a hit. 


After watching that, I made a clean house


It's not just one cleaning 


I set my own principles and create a house that I want to live in


The goal is to stay that way. 




There's nothing I don't think I can do these days. 


Being lazy and not able to do things that can be done if you care a little more. 


Wouldn't it be something that can be done without much effort. 


When I searched for Kondomarie, one more season was produced after what I saw before. 


It came out in '21 and I didn't know. 


The previous season was to clean up the house, 


This season seems to have been added to the business area. 


This is likely to be more important because it goes beyond just organizing and affects the efficiency of the work. 


To summarize the message of Gondomarie's new season, [Find joy]


1. Respect the space and be polite (as if you're treating people)


2. He collects all the things and throws them away, leaving only the things that give him joy.


3. Organize the remaining items by type and make them visible, or put a name tag on them. 


Except for the first part, it doesn't seem special,


Most of the time, we look at the current state of things 


If it's still okay, leave it and throw away the old one. 


So many things occupy our surroundings. 






However, if you respect the space and consider its value, it is inefficient to fill it with such things. 


Let's say there's a billion-dollar apartment for 25 pyeong. 


Perhaps the actual living area is about 20 pyeong, and the price of that pyeong is 50 million won. 


Would you do that if you spent 50 million won to use it as a storage for things at home now?


Is the item important and valuable enough to take up 50 million won of space?


It is meaningful to change the idea that we should not only respect objects but also space. 






And when you throw things away, it's not the use or condition


It is also an important factor to judge whether or not it gives joy based on [B]. 


When you do that, you can only leave things that you really need. 


And you can live a life full of happy moments while using them. 




Now, now, now, now that I'm done with my mind-setting, I'll go clean up.





댓글