Netflix movie recommendations - Lyft: Shake off the plane

 Netflix's new movie,


Lyft: I saw robbing the plane.


A simple review is a lighter and more comical netflix version of Ocean's Eleven.


He's a thief, but he's more just than a cop


He has skills and good teamwork


The actors seem to be in good harmony.


There are a lot of forced connections in the story,


I don't think the movie should be too logical and factual while watching cartoons.


This isn't a documentary. 




At first, computer graphics movies started coming out


The production cost of the movie went up tremendously


Since you put in so much money


If you fail, you'll be in big trouble,


It's going to cost money anyway. Let's make really big, huge movies. 


I think there was such a flow. 


At the same time, many movies disappeared due to the light and casual atmosphere of comic movies. 


when I was very young


I couldn't see it in the movie theater, but I could meet it at the video rental store


The so-called B-list movies. 






From the perspective of a movie-spending viewer


You don't just want Blockbuster English every time.


Sometimes it's a small story, or it's a futile story


There are days when I want to watch movies like light jokes.


As we move on to the Netflix era in movie theaters


It seems that such light films have begun to be re-produced.


This movie called "Rift"


It's like a movie that stands on the border between such casualness and blockbuster. 


In terms of diversity, I hope there will be more movies that have been made so light and enjoyable. 




I feel like the next movie will come out as I make it into a series.


After finishing the movie, he gives that kind of nuance.


With the OTT era, the boundaries between movies and series seem to be breaking down. 


A series like a movie, movies like a series are made. 


I won't be too serious


If you're looking for a movie to watch on a weekend evening with peanuts or popcorn


I think it would be a good choice.




It could be a spoiler, so I'll skip it as much as I can


It's just a nice team of thieves who solve the problem


Defeat the villains.


I'll only mention that much


I don't speak English long, so please watch it when you're bored. ^^


[Please give strength to the writer with "Subscribe" and "Like"]




댓글