Netflix movie recommendation - Dr. Chun's exorcism lab, secret of snow scene. Dreaming of a Korean fantasy series..

 Personally, I like actor Kang Dong-won. 


I don't feel like my acting skills are up yet, 


He seems to be an actor who doesn't look cool and is not a celebrity. 


He seems to do his best in what he can do without considering the work too much. 


I don't have an actor's disease and I think I will shine someday because I work hard. 


Of course, I'm still a top star, 


They believe that they will take it to another level with their work and acting skills. 




And another reason why I like this actor is that 


It's gloomy and cheerful at the same time, 


It has both lightness and weight. 


Some actors are so serious that they take the whole play too dark


Another actor is interesting because he is infinitely light, but he is only interesting. 


Having these conflicting images at the same time, it seems that there are roles that only Kang Dong-won can play. 



Jeon Uchi and Dr. Chun's lab 


If you think about who can play this role other than Kang Dong-won, there is no alternative. 


I think I made it because I wanted to make a series of Korean fantasy...


The problem seems to be a scenario that is too clichéd and monotonous. 


Revenge of the family, seal, special ability, etc 


There is nothing novel about it. 


I think it would be good to leave this worldview and actors intact and make a series with only good scenarios. 


I don't know if the second episode will come out because the movie is not very popular this time. 


In the era of OTT 


Dramas and movies are often made into series. 


So I leave a lot of room for the next series in the second half. 


And there are many cases where it cannot be produced because it does not receive investment. 




Personally, this movie was not very interesting. 


There's nothing that's really bad, but overall, there's nothing that's wow. 


I hope actor Kang Dong-won will meet better works soon. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글