Netflix mid recommendation - Sun Brothers, the new-sense Hong Kong noir is back in American-style Comics style!

 These days, I think Yang Ja-kyung is really in her prime. 


Some people might say that it's a quantum mirror, 


Compared to the time when I worked with Yoo Deok-hwa, Jang Kook-young, and Joo Yoon-bal


These days, I'm stepping on the boundary between old lady and grandmother


I think I became a hotter, better actor, and better actor. 




Last year, she won the Academy Award for Best Actress with "Everything Everywhere All at Once."


In the past, as long as I had charisma 


I feel like I've become a perfect actor with leisure and wit. 


It's not a second heyday, I think it's a real heyday now. 


Netflix Mead and Sun Brothers, which came up recently 


I wasn't that interested, but I started watching because I heard that Yang Ja-kyung was coming out. 


And again, I did not disappoint and gave pleasure. 






I don't know exactly, but it's like a viewer


I think it's based on American comic books (like Marvel or DC series),


The director seems to be Korean. 


The Korean things that melt in between and the wit 


It feels like it was made by the second generation of Korean residents. 


If you watch this series, you will know why I thought I was like a Korean director. 


And there is a Korean actor who plays the role of licorice,


I didn't think it was him at all


I was looking for some information to write a blog. I used to be an idol singer


It was Korean actor Lee Jun. 


I think I gained weight for the role, but I played a really serious role well. 






The story is generally light and comical as if it were going to be a cartoon.


These and other incidents are related to the triad, a Chinese gangster organization. 


It's very detailed. It's not a dramatic development


It was a good drama to watch lightly and entertainingly. 


The content and the video don't have a strong shot in general


I personally liked the witty development. 


In the era of OTT these days, if it's not fun, I skip it and watch it


Still, I enjoyed watching this while binge-watching. 




It has the Hong Kong noir vibe that I used to see when I was young 


It was fun because it wasn't too serious or heavy. 


It's worth recommending for those looking for comedies. 


Season 2 also ended with a hint that seemed to come out, so I'll wait for the next season.




댓글