Netflix Anime Recommendations - A chance to reflect on philosophical thinking, slow tempo, life and death and happiness [Carroll's posture in dealing with the apocalypse]

 Since I watch a lot of animations these days


Netflix also recommends a lot of animations for me.


And he recommended a piece called [Keller's attitude toward the end].


It was a work that I really needed at this time.


I don't think it's a work that many people will like.


It's very philosophical and it doesn't have fast development and fancy graphics like animation these days.


Rather than being attractive


It's so realistic that it's just people you can see in your daily life.


There is nothing dramatic about it.


As you can see from the title, 


The world view in the animation is a situation where the global end is approaching.


There's a huge asteroid coming toward Earth, and I've seen it and I know it


Currently, there is no way to do it with technology.


People living in the worldview now decide what life to live with about seven months left.


There are people who go on a completely different path from their usual lives,


There are some people who want to keep their usual self.


Looking at those people, Carol thinks about how to live. 


And I also think about how to live while watching the work.




It's not a worry that the end is coming


It's a concern that you have to do in your daily life while always loving.


But we're always creatures that live without the possibility of death


Death, like I'm in a different world than I am, is a completely different place


I try not to think about death at all.


What we live with is death.


You have to think about death to think about real life.


Life without death considered is no different from the castle built the day after tomorrow.


It's something that can never be maintained.






I am dreaming of becoming a webtoon and art toy writer.


I'm thinking about the character, the worldview, and the story.


It's just the atmosphere and storytelling that I really want to create. 


I really wanted to meet the artist who created and directed this work. 


My role model and wannabe. 


When people see my work


In the middle, you smirk and burst into laughter,


After watching it, you might get lost in your thoughts... So what should I do?


I want to make a work that can ask myself questions.


It's a piece that perfectly contains the direction I want


[Carol's attitude toward the end] I met him. 


I think I will continue to look at it several times, refer to it, and learn a lot from it. 






If you want to ask yourself a question 


I strongly recommend you to sit back and watch this animation. 


How should I live in the future?


And the people who are looking for that answer,


What is happiness?


I think it's also good for those who are asking the question. 


I highly recommend it.


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글