Netflix Animated Recommendations - Trigan Stampede Remakes Japan's Apocalyptic World View Masterpiece

 I didn't know much about the animation called Trigan. 


I knew that he existed, 


It came out when I started watching cartoons when I was young


It's never been officially introduced to Korea,


I didn't watch it because it wasn't really my cup of tea. 


I knew it as an action movie similar to cowboy bebop. 


The background of the times is hundreds of years from now


I knew it as an action that took place in a situation where technology had advanced a lot. 




Netflix did a live-action remake of Cowboy Bebop a few years ago


I've looked up the original Cowboy Bebop cartoon. 


I enjoyed watching it because it wasn't rustic even though it had been quite a while.


I also looked for a try gun,


The original version of the Trygan is too old... So I didn't watch it. 


This time on netflix, Trigan made an animated remake. 


The remake is the Trygun Stampede. 


First of all, the glamour of the graphics and action scenes is so perfect that you can't find anything better at this point. 


I can't help but think that it must have cost a lot of money. 




And the story was pretty good. 


But it's a bit cliché, it's obvious. 


The setting, the characters are very laudable. 


However, I don't want to give a good score to the story and its development. 


But overall, the Trigan Stampede 


It's a masterpiece animation. 


I think I'll put it on the recommendation list if people around me recommend it. 




Even if the story is a little short, it'll be all about the story 


I won't mention things about the story. 


Among Japanese comics, after the collapse of the current world 


There are many stories that deal with stories in the new world. 


Culture critics have a tendency to think about that


The process of rebuilding Japan, which was defeated after World War II 


It is said to be an analogy. 


In Japanese minds 


For such a situation, the goal of reconstruction may be imprinted. 


But in American dramas and movies


Similar to the situation, I failed once and got back on my feet 


The rising subject is often a hero who continues the times of the past. 


Japan, on the other hand 


appearing with defeat or appearing afterwards


A new generation, a new generation, and a new human being become the protagonists and protagonists of reconstruction. 


to keep an eye on the traditions and history of the past and say that we should continue it


It is unusual to see it as a pattern of Japanese people. 




Japanese people dream of a new world,


At the same time, a new human being dreams of a different human being from themselves today. 


Where does that reaction come from? 


Is there a lump in the heart that wants to transform society?


Today, I spent a long time connecting with thoughts about the Japanese people rather than works. 


Trygun Stampede is a masterpiece to watch anyway. 


I recommend you to take a look and fall in love with one thing or another.




댓글