My YouTube subscription list recommendation - let's find out the fundamentals of clothes~ [Dana Clothes]

 I like history. 


What did a king do, what did this policy do, what did it do.. 


The history of objects used by people in everyday life rather than such stories.


And I like things like the history of the neighborhood. 




I am very interested in fashion, 


I don't have a good sense of wearing clothes and I'm not serious about buying clothes. 


Why did I become interested in fashion?


Come to think of it, there are brands that I found out while taking marketing classes in college


While studying about the brand 


The history of the brand or what material was developed in World War I uniforms...


I heard these kinds of stories and it was so much fun 


I think I came to like brands, materials, and fashion. 


I still don't think I'm a person who consumes clothes 


I think I prefer the story about the clothes. 




Similarly, it's important to enjoy the taste when you go to a restaurant or something


This store came out in a movie.. 


Someone came and ordered something to make a menu like this...


I think I really like these things. 




There was a channel that the YouTube algorithm recommended for me


It's a channel called Dana Clothes. 


the history and direction of development of things such as clothes and materials


And it is a channel that explains differences by brand. 


I'm not explaining the clothes


It is a channel that tells the story by dissecting clothes.


There were quite a few people who had similar tastes to me


It's not a complete major channel, but it's a medium-sized YouTuber with 370,000 subscribers. 




If you look at any brand and clothing with your own eyes.. 


Ah... It's just... It's okay... Even if I do it


The moment GD wore this outfit


The desire to buy can go up and look cool. 


I don't want to copy that celebrity


This is because not only the object's value but also the story has been added to the object. 


I like those stories. 


That's why I like the channel [Dana clothes]!!


I recommend it to those who have similar tastes!!




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글