My Life Like a Dream - A Perfect Life in the Imagination

 New York, where I usually live these days, has a longer year than Seoul.


The sun rises faster in the morning and sets late in the evening


Thanks to that, I wake up earlier in the morning.


I wake up, make my bed, brush my teeth, and drink water.


It's a conscious action that wakes up my body.


I open my notebook and write down what I need to do


Prepare a simple breakfast like yogurt, fruit, cereal, and eggs and wake up the children.


Children who are growing up for a long time sleep a lot.


I get ready to go to school, and my wife also walks to school together for a walk.


What to do on the weekend with the kids on the way to school, where to go,


These days, I talk about what I play with my friends at school.


I waved him in at the entrance of the school, and on the way home


I go to a coffee shop that I often visit.


It's not just the same thing every time,


There are about five coffee shops that I like.


Depending on how I feel that day, I pick from place to place.


I took out my iPad, wrote on my blog, edited it


The wife does her job, too.


He works like that, and the morning passes while chatting with his wife in the middle. 


Lunch is usually chosen by my wife. 


Sometimes I reserve a restaurant I want to go to, 


I just go to the restaurant that came to mind that morning.


In the afternoon, I go to exercise, go shopping, or meet my friends


Each person spends his or her own time. 


And the children pick them up around the end of school. 


On the way back home, I heard that something happened at school today


While talking, what do you want to eat for dinner


They talk about where they want to go. 


Depending on the dinner menu, I went to the supermarket on my way home


We also cook together. About three or four times a week. 


About half of them cook at home. 


If children finish their homework early in the evening 


We play PlayStation or Nintendo together,


Sometimes I go to see jazz performances, plays, musicals, etc. 


The city of New York offers a truly colorful view.


Immigrants from all over the world have a unique culture to themselves


It's a space that mixes with American culture


It's not just food, it's a city where so many cultures live and breathe. 


That's why my family decided to live in New York.


I wanted to make the children see, hear and feel the maximum potential. 


Seoul is a really good city to live in (except for fine dust)


But if you live in Seoul, you become a Korean. 


If you live in Tokyo, you become Japanese. 


If you live in Paris, you will be French. 


However, I thought I could just become a person without a national identity if I lived in New York.  


Of course, it could be my mistake. 


It's not that I don't like Korea. I like Korea. 


But we don't find a framework, and we don't find it standardized. 


I like various possibilities and open directions. 


And if my kids grow up in that environment 


What would I be? When I thought about it, I felt like I could spread my unstandard imaginary wings. 


It's not just children. 


He is also old, but he has to keep challenging himself and keep growing. 


I also wanted to spread my imaginary wings in a world without standards and frameworks. 


This is the perfect day I dream of.








The above is my imagination. 


If I don't have any restrictions, including the financial ones


It is an imagination of what kind of life you want to live.


It's similar to choosing a dream house.


When I choose my own dream house, like I don't care about the price or my income


I don't take it into account whether it's possible or not in my current situation.


It's just imagining that it would be really good if it happened and that it would be really happy.


Sometimes I imagine this. 


In the process, I learn what kind of person I am and what I really want.


And I also know how to live in the future. 


These imaginary times are my hobby.




댓글