Kyoto trip, buying lunch boxes at a bento (lunch box) store in Kyoto Station

 When I travel to Kyoto


The best location for accommodation is 


I think it's Kyoto Station, hotels around Kyoto Station.


As well as arriving and departing from Kyoto


It's more convenient to take a bus than the subway when you go around sightseeing spots in Kyoto.


Kyoto has a lot of historic sites, so it is said that subways cannot be densely built.


So the bus route is relatively well established.


JR Kyoto Station is the last stop and departure point for so many bus routes.


It's convenient to set up accommodation in front of Kyoto Station, take a bus out, and come back. 


From cheap business hotels to luxury hotels in the south of Kyoto Station


There are so many hotels. 


Thanks to that, there are many tourists, and there are places to shop near Kyoto Station such as Don Quixote and department stores. 


I think it's good information to refer to when traveling, so I left it.






I personally don't really like hotel breakfast. 


Any hotel in the world has a similar composition of eggs, bread, cereal, etc. It's so obvious. 


It's a difference between being a bit diverse and less diverse, it's so similar. 


And when I go downstairs and eat, I waste a lot of time. 


Especially when you take the kids... an hour or two flies. 


If I went to that country, I like to eat unique foods in that country. 


I feel full when I travel,


It's a famous bakery, a famous dessert


It's a shame not to try it. There are times when my stomach feels like it's going to explode to eat more. 


In that case, I pack it up and bring it back to the accommodation. 


Even if I don't want to carry it around, I'll use the food that I brought


I have breakfast in my hotel room the next day. 


Even if it doesn't go well with breakfast 


I prefer that during my travels. 






I bought a bento shop in Kyoto station when I came back to my accommodation. 


My name is... I don't know how to read it hahahaha


Now that I've taken a picture, I think that's the trade name at the bottom of the box. 


I don't recommend eel over rice because it's not particularly great. 


Other small side dishes are so delicious. 


Why are the side dishes so high quality!!!


Stir-fried anchovies are the best ever stir-fried anchovies I've ever eaten in my life. (Mom, sorry...)


If you have accommodations around Kyoto Station 


Try the bento place with the red sign next to the JR line ticket gate


I took it home, slept for the night, and ate it in the morning, but it was so delicious. 


Rice also smells and tastes like what you put in it. 


It's more expensive than a convenience store lunch box, but it's more expensive.


I hope you have a great trip





댓글