Kyoto Travel in Japan Recommended restaurants near Kiyomizu Teera (Cheongsusa) - Kaiseki Restaurant Shinpachi

 There are many famous temples and shrines in Kyoto. 


Geumgaksa, Eungaksa, Jianlinji, Heian Shrine, Fushimi Inari Shrine, and Kiyomizhtera (Cheongsusa)


These are representative. 


If I have to visit only one time because I don't have time 


Personally, I would pick Kiyomizutera (Cheongsusa). 


The temples and shrines mentioned above are all pretty, and the gardens and surroundings are well made 


It boasts a coolness to see. 


But the reason why I picked Cheongsosa first is because


It's not that the temple is the coolest


The road to the temple in front of it and the surrounding village are well established. 


It's like Bukchon Hanok Village in Korea


I'm walking between these streets and taking pictures


I recommend you find and visit famous restaurants or teahouses. 


Don't say, "Let's just take a look at me and watch everything." 


Look around the neighborhood even if you don't look at the temple


Not the main road, but the three roads next to it are much prettier with fewer people 


And in the meantime, there are a lot of jewelry stores hiding. 


The area around the Hayat Hotel is pretty




Let me introduce you to a gem-like restaurant. 


I've been to this place because I got a high Google rating 


Each side dish is neat, pretty, and delicious 


This is Kaiseki restaurant. 


For lunch, it is about 2500 yen to 3000 yen per person. 


It's not cheap, but I think it's cost-effective compared to the quality of the food


The meal is good


It's called Sinpachi, and you can search it on Google Maps. 


Just in case, I also leave my address. 


일본 〒605-0851 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, Tamamizucho, 2 Chome−71


You know this store didn't ask me to promote it, right


It's my money. 


When you're eating around Cheongsusa, you should go there. I highly recommend it.



댓글