Jeongja-dong Chicken Delivery Restaurant Recommended - Yellow Chicken Bundang Jeongja Branch

 I think I order chicken about once every two weeks


When it comes to taste 


I like BBQ, and my wife likes Kyochon the most.


But since a few years ago, we've seen price increases, or quantities...


And I've heard a lot of bad articles about the owners of the two companies


I hate the company itself. No matter how delicious it is, I don't want to sell it to you. 


So I've been ordering different places


Barun chicken is fine, and yellow chicken is fine. 


It's plenty for the price and tastes good


All brands are constantly developing and releasing new menus 


I think the taste is getting more and more level. 


Korean chicken, fighting!!!! 


And I hope that bad companies will be kicked out and there will be more good companies. 






What I ordered today was a set containing three kinds of basic fried, seasoned chicken, and kkanpunggi chicken little by little, so I ordered it. 


It's about one and a half. 


The Kkanpunggi wasn't that spicy either. I enjoyed it. 


I ordered an envelope potato, 


There's a lot of food in here, 


There are many kinds of potatoes, regular potatoes, wedge potatoes, and seasoned potatoes. 


And there are some cheese sticks in it, so the composition is full


If I order yellow chicken next time, I think I'll order bag potatoes. 


I like potatoes more today than chicken. ^^


When you order chicken in Bundang, try ordering yellow chicken. I think it's cost-effective!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글