Jeongja-dong Cafe Tour - Hakga Street Mood Blue, a nice place to relax~

 When I first moved to Jeongja-dong, I thought I had visited most cafes, 


I think I've only been to the shops on the main street 


The first one started going to a private academy near Jeongja-dong's I-Park 


There are things that happen to go around these shopping malls and alleys,


There are still a lot of cafes that I haven't been to


So I decided to play it one by one. 




The place I visited today is a small cafe named [Mood Blue]. 


It's a small space, but it's neat and easy to sit in because it's good for chair placement and space utilization. 


And there are cute decorations, drinks, and cookies, so it's good to spend time. 


Rather than passing by


It is a cafe with a warm atmosphere that seems to have many regular customers who come often. 


I only drink americano, so I haven't tried many different things


I think there are a lot of drinks that have unique variations


I sat for quite a long time waiting for three hours after sending my child to the academy, 


The chair looks small, but it's nice to be comfortable because it's soft. 


The Wi-Fi connection was good, so I rested well and had fun with the iPad I brought




If you're looking for a place to relax while having a cup of coffee, please listen to it


I feel comfortable while watching a movie, so I think I will come again next time. 


I hope there will be more cute personal cafes like this


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]





댓글