Japan Travel Osaka Umeda - Grand Front Osaka 6th Floor Food Court Hamburger Steak, Omurice, Bihukatsu

 The first tourist attraction I visited in Osaka was the aerial garden in Umeda. 


The Umeda area has Osaka Station, and it has long been the center of transportation.


For a while, the redevelopment of this area created Shin-Osaka Station to disperse demand,


A lot of redevelopment around Osaka Station has ended


I think I'm getting back to life. 




I think the most famous tourist attraction in Umeda is the aerial garden. 


It's a building with a very unique structure. 


It looks like a round observatory is placed between the two towers. 


It was a unique experience because the passage approaching the middle was an escalator. 


The view is nice, and the cafe on the middle floor of the observatory is nice. 


When other observatories go up, there's no room to sit down, so my legs hurt, so I'll come down soon


There are a lot of chairs prepared here, so you can sit down and look at the view


It's good to buy a cup of coffee at a cafe and enjoy the view


The admission fee is quite expensive, but it's free if you buy the Osaka gas transit pass, so please refer to it




We were hungry on our way out from there 


In fact, I entered the Grand Front Osaka building with no information at all. 


This area is a place where redevelopment has pushed out neighborhoods and raised high-rise buildings. 


In Korea, restaurants were crowded out in places like Piangol in Jongno 


I remember putting the old restaurants back in the new building after the high-rise building...


For some reason, there might be good restaurants here too!!! 


I entered with high expectations. 


That's just an excuse, so let's just eat quickly because we're hungry. There were a lot of photos of restaurants nearby, so I went in. 


If you go up to the 6th floor of the building with Starbucks on the 1st floor, you will find several restaurants. 


I described it as a food court, but it's not a structure where you can buy and eat this and that


Each restaurant is divided into sectors. 






Actually, I wanted to eat sushi, but I was told to wait for an hour 


I went to the farm-style restaurant next to it. 


The category called Gyeongstyle was created after the war in Japan. 


Japan was also in poverty right after World War II


To boost calories and eat less food 


Pork cutlet or fried food, 


And I made a category such as hamburg steak, which is made delicious with seasoning by grinding low-quality meat. 


Anyway, it feels like Western food, but it's Japanese food. 






The price is not bad, and the service is good


It tasted good, too. It's not like you should go eat this


I'm just hungry nearby... Where are we going?? 


I don't really know. It's a place where I don't have any regrets. 


It's comfortable because it's spacious and comfortable. 


And once every two hours, for the guests of all the restaurants on this whole floor


I'm doing a concert, too




When we went there, we had a concert with Samisen 


It was very cool. The kids are having fun, too. 


And I also saw Jung Joon-ha eating with her acquaintances next to her!!!


I asked you to take a picture of me, but you didn't.. 


I'm sorry to interrupt your meal. 


Anyway, I went in without much thought, but it was a memorable space







댓글