Japan Osaka Namba Travel Restaurant Recommendation - Izakaya Kushinovo Osaka Area

 He said he was going to introduce a good restaurant, but he didn't have the exact name of the restaurant,


The reason why I wrote that it's around Kushinovo Osaka...




The store that I was going to search in Korea


Kushinovo Osaka Hozenji Headquarters. 


I went here after Google Maps


The interior was very different, and the food seemed to be different. 


1 Chome-5-6 Namba, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0076 일본


Maybe he mistook the entrance and came right next door..


To say that we did interior work... it seemed like an old house...




Anyway, the atmosphere of this restaurant that just came in was so good that I decided to just eat it. 


The name of the store is Chinese character... I couldn't read it. 


If you look at the picture below, it's like this... How can I not go in. 


I asked if there was a seat where I could sit with the kids 


I heard that there was a quiet table on the second and third floors, not a bar type, so he guided me. 




We can't speak English or Japanese well 


The people who serve me are so kind that if I do hand gestures and feet 


There was no problem communicating. 


He wrote down his first order (maybe because he's a foreigner so he doesn't know well)


Additional orders can be made with a tablet on each table. 




When I first go in, they give me a lot of boiled green beans, 


Most Izakaya in Japan have a place. 


So, they give me basic snacks


Mostly things like tofu and beans. 


Even if you don't order it or don't want to eat it, you have to buy it. 


I think the price was about 350 yen per person. 


The boiled green beans were also salty and delicious, so the children ate it well. 


And add sashimi, fried food, skewers, and so on 


It's a place where you have a drink. 






Food is just like that 


I don't think I can recommend it because it's on the delicious side. 


But in Namba area, it's a bit inside the alley 


It is a place where few tourists come and only locals come. 


Not only this store but also a lot of izakaya are gathered near the address posted above. 


I think you can come nearby and enter a place where the atmosphere looks good. 


For now, the atmosphere ends. 


If you're on a trip to Japan, shouldn't you drink at a place like this?




I hope you all have a great trip to Japan and I hope it will be helpful information







댓글