Japan Kyoto Travel Dessert Restaurant Recommendation - Crepe, Sanjiya Kyoto

 The busiest place in Kyoto is near Nishiki Market. 


There are many different stores around here, and there are department stores and other stores. 


There are a lot of good restaurants and dessert shops


Instead, there are many people...


There are so many... 


There are so many expressions that tourists are crowded. 


It feels similar to Myeong-dong in its heyday. 


(When I went to Namba, Osaka, there were more... Ah... There are so many people here...)






I walk around the streets and go shopping, 


I was watching this and that, and my parents and children still


First of all, I was surprised that I've never tried crepes before!!!


It's because they're young 


There are places that sell it sometimes in Korea, but my parents haven't tried it yet!!!


So I bought two and shared one bite each. 






The crepe is thinly sliced like a pancake 


Dessert with fruits, snacks, etc. and cream or ice cream rolled together


It kind of looks like a conical hat like a Japanese kimmaki. 


Pour watery dough over a steaming plate


You're constantly making crepes. 


If you order, put the fruit you chose in the crepe and roll it up. 


There are dozens of different types, but the method is the same


The taste is not that different either. 


You can tell whether it's cream or ice cream, hot or cold


You can choose the fruit. 




Parents take a bite...


Um... I don't think it's this or that,


She's having a lot of fun 


I ate it with my face rather than my mouth. 


The white cream is spread out and applied very well on your face. 


I couldn't eat my son because he was in dreamland in a stroller. 


(Dad will buy it for you later~~)


Eating is important when traveling, but things that are not in Korea 


I think it's fun to try it once in a while. 


If you see a crepe shop in Japan, try it 


I don't think there's any need to do up to one per person. I think so




I hope you all have a great trip to Japan






댓글