Hyundai Department Store Pangyo Branch Donkatsu Restaurant Recommended - Nakwon Tesando, meat is soft and moist

 * The food features and recommendations of this Nakwon Tesando


It is typical of the atmosphere of a Japanese-style light-style restaurant. 

Omelet rice, pork cutlet, and pork cutlet sandwiches called Sando are the main focus. 

The price is neither high nor low, but similar to the average of other recent restaurants. 

Hyundai Department Store is serious about foot coat. 

It seems that they are trying to bring restaurants that they think are doing well here and there. 

Restaurants in the department store are guaranteed to taste at least more than basic. 

I actually didn't know the brand Nakwon Tesando. I've never heard of it. 

Still, it was in the department store, so I went in with confidence. 

I often eat pork cutlet menus because I'm with my children. 


* Satisfaction for the price


I think there's enough, and first of all, the quality of the meat is very good. 

In the past, pork cutlets are fried and sauce flavored

It was a menu that was enough if you gave it a lot. 

It was satisfying to use only oil neatly. There was no special taste everywhere. 

These days, however, more and more stores are supporting the fundamental meat itself. 

Nakwon Tesando, which I experienced this time, is also a store like that. 

The meat quality is very good. It's not overcooked, so it's not tough or dry. 

Even if you give strength to the meat that accounts for the highest cost of ingredients 

I think it's cost-effective because it's not expensive. 


* Restaurant atmosphere and service


In the middle of the department store and the movie theater, several restaurants are lined up in the aisle that serves as a bridge, 

It's an open space because it's one of them 

It is difficult to create a complete atmosphere of this store. 

However, it is neatly and neatly decorated with chairs and color combinations. 

There is nothing particularly bad to point out and nothing to praise. 

It's the weekend, so I'm tired because there were a lot of customers

Still, everyone did a good job. 


* Location and accessibility


It is right next to the cgv movie theater on the 5th floor of the department store. 

It is a children's library, where the merry-go-round is located. 

And that floor is the toy and clothing floor for infants. 

I think the right menu is in place. 


* My review and recommendation? Or not? 


I don't really like tonkatsu 

The most important thing I thought when evaluating Donkatsu was 

It didn't smell like oil? And it was just crispy or soggy. 

However, Nakwon Tesando doesn't have to focus on such fried clothes. 

Fries are not important, but the meat is delicious and of good quality. 

Donkatsu also made me think that meat is the main character, not fried food. 

So personally, it was very satisfying. 

It was the best donkatsu I've had in recent years

If the children say they want to eat pork cutlet, I think they will hear it again. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]








댓글