Highly recommended Udon restaurant in Jeil-myeon, Bundang - Gumi-dong [Yamada-ya], a authentic Japanese-style restaurant specializing in udon

 I didn't live in Bundang, but I live in and out of Bundang, Seoul,


Still, I first moved to Bundang in 2003. 


I have lived in Bundang for over 20 years. 


When someone said to me, "I'm going to eat only one meal in Bundang, please recommend a good restaurant!"


The house that I will recommend confidently is this house - [Yamada-ya]. 




What are the food features and recommended menus in this store?

The owner went to Yamada-ya, one of the famous udon restaurants in Japan 


It is a store that has been learning udon for several years and opened in Korea. 


To let you use your shop's name in Japan is,


It's especially special to let you use your name in an old store that values tradition like that. 


If you really can't taste it properly, I'll never let you use the name of the store. 


I guarantee that you can make it by learning the authentic taste properly.




It's a restaurant that's good at udon and tenpour. Order a set menu and eat fried food together


It's not irritating and I think it's very gloomy 


All the ingredients taste alive and well harmonized. 


Oh... This is udon... I think. 


I personally like udon with soup, but it's a bit of a brown crab style 


I prefer bibim udon, which is a style where noodles are served and sauce is poured on top. 


Cold and warm are all great 


It's all home runs, regardless of all the batters!


Satisfaction for the price

It's not expensive. It's not very cheap


Considering the quality of the food, I think this price is good. 


If you order a set meal, you can get fried foods, and if you have a lot, you can double it. 


It is a restaurant with higher satisfaction because of its good price. 


Restaurant atmosphere and service

The staff is also friendly, and the food comes out quickly


If you go on time for the meal, you can line up a bit. 


And make sure to search for break time days and check them. 


This can change sometimes, so check it out and go. 


The parking lot has a playground and a small park in front of the building, and next to it is shared by nearby shopping malls


There is a parking lot. You can park there.


It's not very relaxed, but it's not that hard. 


Location and accessibility

The only downside of this restaurant is that it's not accessible.


Of course, if you can drive a car, you can go without any inconvenience.


But it's not a good location to go by public transportation. 


It's definitely not a walk from Ori Station on the Bundang Line,


You can get there by taking the bus once more.


There is also a parking lot in front of you to use your own car, so you can go without any inconvenience


My review and recommendation? Or not? 

Personally, there are restaurants where I think this is great.


Some restaurants think that this is really my favorite restaurant.


I don't think it's even ten in the latter case. 


Yamada is one of those 10. 


Of course, I strongly recommend it!! 


If you want to go to a house that makes udon properly, don't hesitate to go.


I'm sure you'll be satisfied. 


Everyone, have a delicious and happy day


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글