Highly recommended for Yeongjongdo Salt Bread Restaurant - Meet Nature Island Salt Bread, Life Salt Bread.

 At the food alley that comes to Yeongjong-do


There are a lot of good cafes and good restaurants


There was always a long line of houses on the way. 


The kids are still young, so it wasn't easy to buy something in line for a long time


I didn't even dare to try it.


I play in the neighborhood until late Sunday evening, and I'm going home


The boss was closing the door, maybe it was time to close the door.


Of course, there was no line. 


Just in case, I went in and asked.


"Do you have any bread left?"


Yes~~~ they wrapped it up~~ Wow, I finally bought it. 




Of course, it's not going to be in the best condition because it's not just a bread. 


It was a very cold day, 


It might not taste as good because it got cold in the car, but I took a bite...


Oh... No... This... The taste...


I bought it thinking it's too expensive because it's 3,000 won each 


The thoughts were a taste that faded away. 


Wow... There's just salt on the bread.. 


It's this good??


What kind of salt did he use?


It was so delicious. 




I searched and found that there are stores here and Ikseon-dong in Seongsu-dong. 


I think I'll think of this place when I think of salt bread in the future. 


If you see salt bread in nature, make sure to try it. I highly recommend it!!!


It is light and clean, and has an appropriate balance so that you don't get bored. 


I appoint you as the best salt bread 


 


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]






댓글