E-Mart PB Coffee Bean Recommendation - No Brand Seongsu Blend Medium Balance Great among Cheap Kids~

 To be honest, unless it's a business, buying 1kg of coffee beans


It's not a good way. 


This is because it becomes wild from the point when the beans are roasted and placed.


If two adults drink about one cup a day at home, about 200 to 300 grams of packaging is appropriate. 


And it's good to buy and eat the next beans. 




But the distributors... They put up a one-kilogram and a 200 gram at a very different price...


It's small, one-kilogram bulk.


Taste is important, but price is important too!!!!!


I want to become a rich person who can spend money without worrying about things like this


I used to run a private cafe for about 8 years. 


That's why it's hard to get a delivery from one company or another, 


I also bought and used most of the beans sold by Costco and E-Mart once. 


Of course, the beans that are freshly roasted and sent from the whole roastery are of much better quality. 


The ones that are distributed at the supermarket 


There are many cases where there is too much oil and a lot of scent is blown away. 


But the price difference... It's 2 to 4 times the price difference


It is burdensome to buy coffee from a roastery that is not a business. 


Even if it's a small package of 200g... And the price doubles again




So, like the most handsome one among the ugly ones


I looked for the best among the good-priced ones who compromised the taste. 


Try this one and that one


As a result, I think this friend has the most cost-effective taste!!! 


That's why I recommend it. 


I'm still a jostling blogger, so there's no advertising or sponsorship. 


He's the best among the three members. 


It has a slight acidity, and its body is not strong. 


I like that style of coffee. 


Let's not expect a special scent. 


There's no such thing as a troublemaker. 


You can see it as having a little fun while taking caffeine. 






If you buy a one-kilogram bottle, leave what you can eat within a week in a vacuum container like this


Put the rest in a zipper bag and put it in the freezer. 


In the case of my house, I think I use it for about a month if I buy one. 


I think the price is around 15500 won. 


If you are looking for cost-effective coffee beans, it would be good to buy them and taste them. 


For your information, it is better for espresso than for drip. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글