Donguri Kyowakoku, a Totoro character shop in front of the Japanese travel agency

 When I travel with my kids, in the middle of my schedule


I buy snacks and feed them, 


Or go to a toy store and look around 


You have to put one in each hand. 


Or the kids will start to get annoyed,


Then you won't be able to proceed with your trip properly. 


In order for everyone to have a fun trip, think of it as a must-have course


If you see a store like this, please go in






It's fun for adults to travel


What's fun about kids walking a lot


You have to keep giving them something fun and delicious so that they don't get annoyed. 






I didn't plan it but during the tour


There's a huge Ghibli Studio character shop 


I went in. 


Nausica of the wind, Laputa, Senwachihiro, and Totoro


Various toys of the characters 


You can see household items and stationery. 


As expected, it's made of high quality just like Japan,


That's why the price is not good. 


There are a lot of items that you can't find in Korea


If you're a Ghibli fan or have a friend


I think it would be good to buy it as a souvenir. 


Right next to it, Peter Rabbit is a structure connected to a character shop. 


The location is 〒 605-0826 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, Masuyacho, 363-22 内, Japan. 




Before I come to Japan, I still want to give young children


I thought it would be nice to tell you how it feels in Japan 


We sat down together and saw Senwachihiro missing. 


At first, the kids were a little scared that there were a lot of monsters,


Eventually, I came to the character shop 


The kids I saw in the movie are so happy to see you


I asked them to pick a toy 


I put it in my hand and came out. Thanks to you, I lowered my irritation index for another half day




I hope you had good information for your fun trip to Japan..



댓글