Do you use Chat GPT a lot? GPT store is open! Will there be another transformation?

 It is a change that has already been foreseen, but it has now crossed another wave.


Personally, I don't think it's a user who uses AI harmfully. 


I am writing a blog, translating it into English, Spanish, and Japanese, and posting it on a separate blog


The job of putting the translation in charge, 


And creating images that go into the blog. 


Very occasionally I use it to ask philosophical questions that I am contemplating. 


I don't have enough people to talk to seriously. 


There are some topics that are better to talk to ChatGPT, which has a lot of knowledge and understanding. 




If you want me to search for travel routes, recommended hotels, and good restaurants 


If you ask me to search for only the images that don't have copyright issues


I think I'm spending that much. 




I was watching YouTube a few days ago, and I was guided by an algorithm 


I've seen you post videos on how to write Chat GPT well and so on. 


The thing that made my heart ache the most was


It was that you could be an English conversation teacher instead of phone English.


After I set up some basic settings


I'll ask questions on my own, and if I get it right, I'll answer them


It is said that if grammar or words are wrong, it can even be corrected.


Not too long ago, the voice recognition function was strengthened in ChatGPT


If you pay, save the chatbot that I set up


It is said that the setting can be used repeatedly, rather than newly setting it every time it is used.


I thought I could get an effect similar to speaking video English without really paying a lot of money.






To use the feature now, you need to apply for Chet GPT-4, a paid version of $20 a month


20 dollars goes out every month


You can draw pictures or strengthen various functions


Even if you only use video English, wouldn't you be able to get a headquarters?


So I was thinking about paying.


Meanwhile, I found out that Chet GPT Store opened.


People create apps in the App Store on Android or iPhone


Like you download it and use it


People created chatbots that they customized on their own menu


Upload it and create a download dictation.


There will be paid versions that are used a lot


A lot of people who didn't use Chat GPT before that


I think it will be introduced to increase productivity with registered chatbots like apps.


More users means faster development.


The emergence of companies that are now generating more real revenue than costs through AI


It will create a crossroads whether AI will develop rapidly in the future or whether it will experience policy for a while. 


The fact that GPT Store opened at such a perfect timing


This indicates that there is a high possibility that AI will flow toward faster and faster development. 




Oh... Should I pay for it...




댓글