Did the Lotteria hamburger really taste better??

 The stories that I hear from my friends on YouTube


Lotteria hamburgers have become much better these days. 


Hmm...


Actually, I don't go to fast food restaurants often these days.


I think I went there quite often until I was a college student. 


When Burger King first appeared


I thought it was a delicious burger that overwhelmed McDonald's, Lotteria, and KFC


It's all him now. 


Burger King and McDonald's seem to be on the up and down every time they release a new product. 


I've heard that Lotteria has changed its bread and it's much better these days


While I'm curious, I decided to go there.


For McDonald's, it's not because of hamburgers


When I'm waiting for someone because of coffee or ice cream or when I have free time at an appointment


I think I've heard it from time to time. 


But it's been a really long time since I've had other fast food. 




Ordering by kiosk or QR code. 


The lunch set is organized and organized


Oh, it's comfortable. I thought about it first. 


(There are too many McDonald's kiosk types and it's complicated and inconvenient)




So, the taste evaluation!!!


Is Lotteria definitely upgraded?


The menu I ordered was a solid lunch double menu. 


I'm sure the bread has gotten more delicious. 


It was not a waste of 500 won to replace it with butterburn. 


It has fresh vegetables


But... The patty... It tastes like frozen food. 


And the sauce... It's just the taste of the product.


I feel like I'm just eating frozen food...


Did it get much better? I'm not sure. 


But in the past, I thought I was definitely lower than McDonald's or Burger King


McDonald's Burger King is not good these days, so it seems to have been generally downgraded. 


These are places where you need to think about cost-effectiveness


You won't be able to make it delicious without fail. 


I can make it delicious if I put in something expensive. It's not that I don't do it because I don't know


I tried to match the price, so I probably did my best in it. 


It can still be seen as positive by not falling behind other competitors. 


At least in the past, when I ate hamburgers, Lotteria wasn't considered


Now, if we're close to each other on the road 


I don't think I have to go to McDonald's or Burger King.





댓글