Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240107 - Why am I setting a trading standard with a chart?

 Even with the same trade, there will be thousands of ways. 


Few people would use just one technique. 


I sometimes mix two or three together 


The combination can come in nearly infinite combinations. 




And even if you look at it big, there are people who get information and invest in it,


There are people who invest while looking at macroeconomic trends, 


Or there are people who only look at supply and demand. 


Sales centered on asking prices, sales centered on charts, etc


There are many ways. 




Among them, what I buy and sell around the charts is 


This is because I think it is the most reliable information I can get. 


News buying and selling doesn't allow me to grasp its authenticity. 


Like Bloomberg or Goldman Sachs


I have connections with a lot of people in the industry, and I know what information I have


It can be a very good way if you have the ability to judge whether it is true or not. 


But I don't know if it's a good way for me to do it.




Some people say that there's a sweep in the charts, too, 


I'm not in a position where I see big powers manipulating this market contrived. 


Of course they will try to make it work as designed. 


But that cannot be fully reflected in the market. 


It's the rolling motion created by the majority of people


It's the behavior of bots by algorithms that are already reflected


Someone specific intentionally drops it now!!! Put it up now!!!!


I don't think acting in this way is a market that can be manipulated. 


It might be possible to have a very small staple food


Indexes such as Nasdaq and S&P, big tech in the U.S., and bitcoin 


It's impossible to control like that. 






The reasons I believe in the chart are as follows. 


If a motorcycle is going to make a U-turn, the real person is less than 2 meters away 


It is possible to swivel and change direction. 


In order for a car to make a U-turn, it must have a road width of at least five meters to get a turning radius. 


If it's a big truck, it needs bigger space


If it's a train, it's almost a few blocks away 


The train will be able to make a U-turn without overturning. 


You don't turn around if you want to change your direction


There are a number of signs that you can notice. 


I don't think it's possible to rotate without such movement. 


What I'm looking for is to find the pattern of that rotation. 




based on the Dow theory 


MACD supplementary indicators are also utilized. 


See also the shape of the candle. 


And don't look at too low a unit. 


The standard is a four-hour bar, and you can also refer to the 30-minute bar to see the detailed units. 




There's a lot of cilantro in the world, 


I'm never even a good seller. 


But even if you buy and sell like this, you can make a little profit


You can expect the magic of welfare. 


I'm at least better than anyone else. 


It has the persistence to bite and bite without giving up until the end. 




Even if you don't study professionally


There will be many people who buy and sell stocks or coins. 


In baseball, there are players, there are people who play a local baseball team as a hobby, 


Sometimes there are people who just throw balls with their son in the park,


Or there are people who just watch TV. 


But if you invest roughly, you lose money. 


It's better not to do it if you're going to do it roughly. 






After studying and going through many trials and errors


I have to make a sale method that suits me. 


If you do it, you can see if I'm a home run hitter or if I'm a bunting king. 


I'm definitely going to hit a home run! Let's not go at it.


댓글