Costco Shopping Recommendation - Hedream Jokbal Slices

 Not long ago, a video of Sung Si-kyung making and eating jokbal herself was posted on YouTube.


Oh, it's simpler than I thought, so I was thinking of making my own pig's feet while buying pig's feet.


While shopping at Costco, I bought it after seeing Hadream and Jokbal Slice.


When I make jokbal myself, 


I think it's too much greed to set that standard as a delivery restaurant


If you can produce the quality of an easy-to-cook product like this,


I think that's how satisfied I am


I bought it to try it as a comparison object.




If you look at the recipe written on the side of the box


I put it in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes 


Or use a microwave oven. 


I bought a similar product before, and I put it in the microwave


I had an experience of being too mushy, so this time I put it in hot water for two minutes. 




When I took it out of the bag, it was pressed for a long time


The meat didn't come off easily. 


So the taste was good


There are also three kinds of sauces, so it's fun to dip in this and that. 


These convenient foods seem to have been upgraded a lot recently. 


During the time when we were refraining from eating out and delivering due to COVID-19 


As consumers use these products a lot, companies seem to have upgraded competitively. 


I'm going to keep them in my house as emergency food 


I think it would be good to eat conveniently in the late evening when deliveries are cut off. 


There is no such thing as a smell at all. 


The collagen part is relatively less chewy (compared to delivery)


The seasoning is delicious enough to eat without dipping the sauce. 


I think it would be okay to take it with you for camping. 


I hope you have a good day today


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글