Costco grocery shopping menu recommendation - Susie's Peppercorn chicken breast, no chicken fishy smell at all, so I'm so satisfied

 I think it's already been 15 years. 


Brunch restaurants began to appear for the first time in Korea.


These are simple menus that aren't special 


I feel like I'm going to go overseas and come out as hotel breakfast 


Like a family restaurant, it's like enjoying a culture that's natural and not artificial


There was a time when such brunch restaurants were once the hottest among the restaurants. 




As far as I know, Susie's in Itaewon is almost like that of the progenitor. 


Even before brunch became popular, it was a brunch restaurant that did a proper mainland feel for foreigners. 


I also remember visiting several times in the past. 


One day, the Itaewon headquarters disappeared


Branch offices have been opened at COEX and here and there. 


Now, it's become a big company that produces and distributes food, and it's made a menu that's easy to cook 


You can also find it in Costco. 




I had a good memory of eating deliciously at Susie's headquarters in the past, so I bought chicken breast. 


I eat tofu or chicken breast for lunch because I'm on a diet these days. 


There's chicken breast that comes with all kinds of spices from different companies 


The first bite is okay… If you eat a little more, the fishy taste comes out. 


It's not actually the company's problem, it's the chicken itself.. 


I was surprised that there was no fishy smell after trying the Susie's product. 


A lot of pepper is sprinkled, but it's not too spicy. 


It is not too salty or irritating, and there is no fishy smell of chicken, and even when heated in a microwave, it is not dry and moist. 


I don't know if I did sous vide with a lot of moisture. I don't know how I did it


I caught the problem of chicken breast well. 


It doesn't smell bad and it's not dry. 


I'm very satisfied. I think I'll buy it again next time I buy chicken breast. 


For those who eat chicken breast, 


I highly recommend Sujis Peppercorn chicken breast sold at Costco (I don't even know where else it is)


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]





댓글