Children's play at home~ If you don't want to buy clay, give me cookie dough.

 What's wrong with Dodeche... 


Kids like clay... slime... things like that?


I don't want to buy her clothes or house because it's messed up


Children like to play with things like that. 


So sometimes I buy it for him, but when I think about cleaning, it's really... hahahaha






There is no clay at home today, but suddenly he wants to play with it.


Well...


I was thinking about what to do 


I thought I'd bake cookies after a long time. 


Make cookie dough, knead and play with it


If you grill cookies and eat them


I thought it was an exquisite way to fill play and snacks in one go!!!


As expected, I'm amazing!!!






I can't reveal the cookie half-baked recipe because it's my business's bottom line. 


If you search on YouTube these days, you can find hundreds of dough recipes


Please keep in mind. 


Most of the things you need are


This is about flour, sugar, eggs, and butter. 


You just need chocolate, nuts, and other toppings. 


And it's possible without toppings. 




Flour, sugar, egg, butter, and everything is delicious. 


If you're suspicious of your skills


Add a little more sugar. 


And the important thing is to watch it in front of the oven so that it doesn't burn 


It's about getting it out at the right time. 






It's really fun to eat cookies made by children themselves. 


Even if it doesn't taste good


He loves eating his cookies. 


If the kids are bored at home this weekend, try making it






댓글