Children's Birthday Gift Recommended - Air Wing Shark Children's Bicycle 16 Inches.

 Not long ago, it was my son's birthday.


I am a boy who is 4 years old after his birthday.


I went to the toy store to choose what I should buy. 


I hung around in front of the big car toy series for a long time


He saw the bike and said he wanted it.




My first daughter's bike is at home


I can't even ride it because my legs aren't the right length yet


I told you every time that I wanted to ride my sister's bike.


He wants his own bike, too.


They say it should be red, and it should have monster wheels.


[Monster wheels... Hmm... What is it? Are you asking me to buy something thick?]


I came out of the toy store that I went to see and surfed the Internet hard.


The price is relatively good, 


I found a bicycle that met the conditions my son said.


This is an air wing shark children's bicycle. 


I haven't heard of the brand, 


It's a bicycle for children, so I'm going to wear an auxiliary wheel and go around slowly


Wouldn't it be okay not to take into account safety or durability brands?


So I actually chose it based on the design. 




But when we arrived, we put in the delivery and put together a simple assembly


The finish is quite good. 


Compared to my first child's bike


There were few welded parts, and the body was smooth and the details were good.


It's well covered so that it doesn't get stuck in the chain


The brake disks were also neatly designed.






He really, really, really likes it.


I love my dad's bike.


I think I said thank you 30 times ^^


I've never seen someone buy me something and like it so much.


I'm proud of myself. 


If you're picking a present for a 4-year-old boy


Put it on the list and think about it. If you search it on Naver, it comes out.


I bought it there, too 


When the weather gets warmer, I should go out and have fun


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]





댓글