Cafe tour - Recommendation of Yeongjongdo sea view cafe - Thanks to the car, a great place to enjoy cool tea time

 There seem to be many wonderful cafes in Yeongjongdo these days.


When I went to Ganghwa Island in the past, I saw a lot of great cafes,


These days, ideas are good, and I think there are so many pretty and cool stores.


Yeongjongdo was a place to go when I went to the airport,


Now, it is a place where people go to play a lot for weekend outings. 


I stopped by Paradise City or Inspire


There are a lot of cafe restaurants that are good for a cup of tea and eating. 




If you go to the old town, like the old ferry, not the airport


Good cafes, restaurants, large parking lots, and hotels are gathered in one place. 


I think I can play all day if I just play here. 


I was so satisfied because I came to another cafe before, 


Today, I came to another cafe across the street. 


The name is [Thanks to Cha]. 


It is a wonderful place that mixes traditional tea houses with the sophisticated modern atmosphere. 


Delicious coffee is good, but sometimes, for a different feeling 


It's also fun to come to a proper tea house. 


There are also many things that go well with tea. 


It is a Japanese tea ceremony style rather than a traditional Korean traditional Korean snack style. 


Let's not reject it like this because it's Korean style in a space that's fun. 


Don't worry too much about any country's culture 


It is a good place to present a fun and happy time and space. 






Please explain about the car in detail


Daggy are so cute and pretty 


The snacks we ordered together are all pretty and delicious. 


Even if I go with my children, I like ice cream because it has this and that. 


The commercial building itself is a bit messy 


After I entered the cafe using the 6th floor alone 


It's a great space 


The sea and floating islands out of the window, 


And the images of Incheon across the sea are also pretty. 


The store is great and the view is great. 


I think I'll visit again next time 


I highly recommend it to those who will stop by a tea shop in Yeongjongdo. 


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]






댓글