Cafe Tour - Dessert 39 Bundang Jeongja Academy Store, a comfortable space for the Kakong people

 I knew there was a franchise called Dessert 39.


But I've never been to any branch before.


I personally like coffee,


I don't like desserts that much


From the name, there was no reason to enter the cafe called Dessert 39.




Now my daughter is finally starting to attend the academy.ㅜ 


Jeongja-dong, Bundang, is the place where the most academies are concentrated in Bundang.


Not only the people who live in Jeongja-dong


People who live near Bundang often send their children this way.


There are everything from kindergarten to high school academy.


It's like a war to take an elevator during the break.


It's a hassle to take the kids to the academy and go home again


I decided to sit in a nearby cafe and wait.


I saw a cafe called Dessert 39 very close to my child's academy, so I went in. 


I have to wait for about three hours,


If I sit for too long at a small coffee shop, I can't stand on my feet 


They often go to places that have a little store size and are franchisees. 


I've never been to any other dessert restaurant


The characteristics that we are talking about now are limited to [Bundangjeongja Academy Store]. 




First of all, the store is decorated so pretty. 


Sofas are in place like waves,


There is a graphic wall that reflects large waves on one wall and changes in the natural landscape. 


It's a very neat, spacious store with a lot of seats. 


I can see parents who are sending their children to cram schools like me


Or I think it's middle school and high school students,


It feels like I come here to do my homework and study when I wake up in the middle of academy time. 


Compared to other cafes, the proportion of young students who came alone without their parents is higher. 






Coffee is just normal, 


They were selling a wide variety of desserts to match the name Dessert 39. 


There are many kinds of cakes, and there are many kinds of confectionery. 


It's perfect to come when you're hungry and recharge your sugar during the break. 


It's a good place to study in the middle of the academy


Because you can buy dessert (of course, it will cost a lot of money, but there are many people who live well in Jeongja-dong)


It seems that a store with the right strategy has been established in a very suitable location. 


I think we can continue to send children's academy and spend time here. 


I'm going to try one or two cakes next time


[Please give strength to the writer who wrote "Subscribe" and "Like"]






댓글