Cafe Tour Bundang Yuldong Park Recommendation, Roasting House 137

 Yuldong Park Food Alley has several roads extending from one side to the other.


If you go to the end of the road near the Saemaul Junganghoe 


You can meet a cafe called Roasting House 137. 


It wasn't the store I knew originally,


I was looking for a cafe with a nice atmosphere where I could eat and talk leisurely


I went in because the parking lot looked well prepared and there was plenty of space.




I think I've been here for quite a long time


It's not like it's old and weird


It is a cozy cafe that seems to have accumulated stories with the years. 


I think they roast themselves in the store. 


There are quite a variety of beans prepared. 


I went on a weekend afternoon, and there were a lot of people who sat together and talked happily.


Rather than being a sophisticated and young cafe


It's a quiet, cozy, and warm cafe.


I don't know if you're making it yourself or getting it delivered


The cake is delicious, too 


At first, I ordered Red Velvet and it was delicious 


It's chocolate bread... What was it? Anyway, I ordered one more. 


I drank two round tower-shaped cakes


Even though I just ate a lot... ^^;




There are a lot of spacious tables and chairs are comfortable


Rather than just drinking coffee and standing up, it's a good place to sit down and relax


I think I'll visit Yuldong Park next time.


The staff were kind and it was very nice


These days, franchises have been pushed back


It seems that there are fewer and fewer unique private cafes. 


The big cafe is alive


I really like cafes that are simple and atmospheric like this store


I think it's getting harder to find it in the neighborhood


Since you've been in this place for 12 years already,


I hope you continue to do well in the future! I'll come back again





댓글