Cafe Exploration - Yongin Suji Hanok Traditional Tea House, Warm Space with a cozy atmosphere / Moonhyang

 I went to a quiet tea house built with hanok with my parents in the past. 


I didn't really understand the emotion, 


Now I think of these places and I like them


* The food features and recommendations of this store


There are menus that are hard to find in regular coffee shops such as Ssanghwacha and quince tea

Instead of desserts, we have snacks like grilled barbeque. 

If you sit on the floor and sit in a hanok completely built with wooden pillars

I think I went back to the old days on a time machine. 

You don't know if our kids like this place, right?

And when I'm around my age, will I feel like I want to go to a traditional tea shop?

My family had a happy time with the grilled ssanghwacha, quince tea, and bar rice cake. 


* Satisfaction for the price

It's not that cheap. I think the drinks cost about 8,000 won to 10,000 won. 

It's expensive compared to stores like Starbucks near the apartment, 

I think most of the detached cafes in the water and mountains are at this price these days. 

Even if it's expensive, I can't do it often, it's good to come to a cafe with a unique hanok feel like this sometimes. 

I couldn't play in the yard for a long time because the day I went was cold, 

I think it would be fun to go and play in the yard with the kids. 

I'll tell you that the price is a bit expensive. To the next category



* Restaurant atmosphere and service

The boss and the staff have a family atmosphere. 

I think they're all family. 

The owner and children are serving it

Everyone is kind and their expressions are comfortable. 

It's an old hanok house, but it's not very old and dirty. 

It's a store that's managed neatly and well. 

There are places where you sit with your legs crossed, and there are a lot of normal tables


* Location and accessibility

It is located in the middle of the alley of Suji restaurant. 

There are so many good restaurants nearby, so it would be nice to stop by there and come back for the second time. 

It's almost hard to come without a car

It's hard to say that it's accessible. 

There are plenty of parking lots in front of the store, so you don't have to worry about parking. 

There's a possibility that the store will be full, but ^^



* My review and recommendation? Or not? 

I've already come to this store many times since I was young. 

It's not a very accessible place, 

It's not a route that goes by in our daily lives, but if we came here many times 

Of course, it's a recommendation. ^^

Don't come because time is running out. On a free day 

When I want to space out and hang out 

Then come and drink a cup of hot twin flower tea and make your body warm


January is over now

Winter is coming to an end. 


I hope you all have a warm day


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]








댓글