Bundang Yuldong Park Korean food family meal recommendation restaurant - Sansuae, a table with delicious side dishes

 Bundang has a lot of mountains around it


There are apartment villages in the middle, but the mountains surrounding it are in the front.


And if you go close to the mountain path


Various restaurants are taking their place.


It's the same for Gogi-dong and Yuldong Park to Gwangju


There are many restaurants hiding on the way to Jukjeon.




Today, I went to a restaurant called "Taste of Taste" near Yuldong Park


If you go, you'll basically get a meal according to the number of people.


Various side dishes are also filled with tops,


Hot pot rice comes out, too,


Mackerel and stir-fried spicy pork 


Even acorn jelly, soy sauce, and marinated crab. You can eat a bowl of rice deliciously. 


If you say this, the owner might not like it


Rather than mackerel and stir-fried pork


The side dishes are just really delicious. 


The dishes are so so so ^^


The kimchi and side dishes are so delicious, and you can take them home at a reasonable price. 


When I want to have a healthy meal or when I don't have a good appetite


If you hear me, I think I can have a good meal. 


It's 19,000 won for adults and 10,000 won for children


These days, the price of all other restaurants has risen a lot, so I think this is more cost-effective than the side dishes that come out.


The parking lot is spacious, and the store is spacious


I think it's okay to take my parents and go when my family gets together as a group!!


I'm going to eat delicious food with the side dishes I bought here






댓글