Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240131 - Settlement in January 24. Earnings Only 28%

 There is still this afternoon, so there may be a little difference in the end compared to this. 


This month ended with 28% profit. 


Currently, the balance of the gift wallet is about 3,100 won. 

(I think it's won instead of dollars so that I don't get scared even if the number gets bigger later)


I should have taken a screenshot on January 1st.. 


I think it was a little less than 2,500 won in my memory, so I think that 28% is correct. 


Next month, it will be more accurate since it is recorded at the end of January at 3,100 won. 


It's a shame. 


I did a good job, so my return was almost 100%, but I slipped a few mistakes. 


Since it's the first month to organize and post the contents of the month properly 


This month, we're going to achieve a certain percentage 


From next month, we will make a table and organize it step by step with a system. 


The yield target is 50% per month. 


There will be months of prosperity, months of failure. 


However, achieving the target rate of return is not the number one goal. 


The most important thing is to never lose money. 


If there is no loss even if you suffer for a month and make a 2% profit, that's what you're aiming for. 


The attack is not the point. 


The primary important thing is defense. 


Never lose money. 


It's a disappointing month, but we've managed to defend ourselves 


Don't be so mean to yourself. You did a good job. You have to compliment me. 


And next month, let's focus more and get our act together and move forward!!!




댓글