Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240130 - Short spot seen in late afternoon today.

 What direction are you aiming for today?

I couldn't trade today because I had something else to do during the day. 


Once a day, he liquidates his position within a few hours of buying, 


It's late in the afternoon, so we're now expecting short-term movement in the short direction. 


There is still room for the upper part, so you have to be careful, and you may not enter the position. 


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

If you look at Twitter or YouTube of influencers related to Bitcoin, you will see a rebound for a day or two, and you will start to deliver positive news


GBTC's dumping is coming to an end, or Bitcoin ads are allowed on Google


With those things, a movement to create a new positive narrative began to emerge. 


However, I think it is still right to look downward in the medium-term (a month or two of movement). 


I think it will fall once more until around March and then aim for a rise again on the back of the half-life issue


And another issue is that shaking up and down is likely to continue until summer and autumn


I don't think the full-fledged fire will begin until winter


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

It ended with a small victory yesterday. It made a profit of about 2.5 percent. 


I was watching Long yesterday, so if I kept holding it, I would have seen a bigger return. 


But when I sleep, I tend to organize my positions and sleep. 


If you jump in the opposite direction in a situation where you can't respond quickly, you'll lose a lot if you're greedy for nothing. 


So I finished before going to bed yesterday, but I missed a big profit spot. 


But I decided not to regret or be greedy about that. 


Rather, I want to say that I did well after organizing my position yesterday and complimenting myself. 


Let's not be greedy! Let's always keep that in mind. 


Let's not be greedy!!


Goal setting and current performance?

My goal is to get 50% a month. 


I've been doing well this month and I don't think I'll be able to achieve it because I've twisted it a few times


Even if we work hard to win tomorrow,


I think I should be satisfied with a profit of around 20% this month


But you just have to get better and better


You just have to do better in February. Way to go! Way to go!!!!




I hope all the traders have a good fight


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글