Bitcoin trading diary 20240129 - I'm looking at the long position again today

 What direction are you aiming for today?

I'm thinking of long position today. In fact, I saw RBI early in the morning, so I'm 50% seeded. 


I'm a single-shot trader. 


It's dangerous if you read this late to see Long today and enter Long Position. 


I think I would've already robbed it and left 


There has been a rebound in recent days of declines. 


Whether this is a deadcat bounce or a real change in flow remains to be seen, but we still see Long in the short term. 


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

I don't think the GBTC issue or the selling volume for the remaining FTX volume has disappeared yet


Until it's said that it's organized to some extent, rather than long-term long position


I think it's good to anticipate short or sideways


Other than that, there's no strong narrative right now. ETF approval is over


In a month or two, I think I will be encouraged again when there are many issues about half-life in the media. 


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

Yesterday, by my standards, I had a good deal


My daily target return is around 3%


Then, there might be people who ask why we're selling gifts,


Some people are good at hitting home runs and others are good at bunt, right?


I don't think I'm a home run hitter. ^^ 


This is right for me. 


Yesterday, I still earned about 6% of the profit, so I had a very satisfactory sale. 


What I should compliment myself on yesterday is that I never saw less than 15 minutes as I promised the day before. 


I think the success factor is that we didn't rush because we bought and sold time sticks


What kind of mind am I trading with right now?

In fact, I was very satisfied at the beginning of this month as I went on a winning streak every day


After 20 days, I've made a few mistakes over the course of a few days, returning most of this month's returns. 


So I was a little depressed. 


I'm fighting to make some profits again over the weekend and still work hard. 


In the end, the few mistakes were caused by not following the principles. 


If you always stick to principles, you won't be successful, but you won't be a big failure. 


Goal setting and current performance?

My target rate of return for the month is to exceed 50%. 


If you don't sell gifts, you might think, "What? Are you crazy?"


If you're giving gifts 


It's a simple goal to the point where they say, "How can you give me a gift to make it?" 


But my goal is to achieve this kind of profit every month without missing a month. 


In January, we ran well in the beginning, reached 80% and then turned back 


Right now, it's about 15% profit. It's until today. ^^


I was greedy and achieved 50%! And I won't make a big deal. I'll just do my best this month


In February, I'm going to make sure that it's 50%. 




Fighting to all the traders in the world! Let's all have a good fight today!!




 [Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글