Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240128 - Aiming for Long Today.

What direction are you aiming for today?

Today, only the long position will be entered. 


Sometimes I don't do it or do it twice,


Most of them buy and sell about once a day. 


Today, I'm going to enter the position with an expectation of an upper side. 




What is the most leading narrative in the industry these days?

The most leading narrative these days is


The amount of escape from GBTC bites,


Cash in the volume tied to the FTX exchange and return it to the creditors,


Mount Gox Volume Sold U.S. Government Volume 


The trend is that the price will fall due to the volume bomb pouring out like this. 


It's definitely showing a downward trend, 


Of all these negative factors, it raises the problem of Bitcoin itself 


There is no fundamental problem. 


It is a short-term issue that the volume is poured out in a timely manner. 


I think it's time to buy when the decline is over. 


Perhaps all of these supplies have been digested, or ETF purchases overwhelm this. 


When this kind of news starts to come out, the decline will stop. 




What is the performance analysis for the last position?

Personally, I don't hold the position for a long time. 


If it's short, it's 3 days, and if it's a little long, it changes its direction every 7 days and takes its position. 


Until the inflection comes out, I'm going to sell it. I'm going to sell it the next day. I'm going to sell it again


Then, when an inflection point comes out, they buy and sell it short, and sell it short. 


At this point, as I said before, I'm looking at Long. 


Once you go in, you're satisfied with about 3% of the profit. 


The leverage is primarily 5x, which is achievable with 0.6% volatility. 


After entering, I was so sleepy yesterday, so I finished with a 1.8% profit after organizing my position in the middle. 


It wasn't such a good day. ^^




What did you think today while trading?

Let's not be greedy


In fact, keeping these two in mind significantly reduces your chances of failure. 


But it's not easy. ^^


It's an act that goes against your instincts. 


To act like that every time, not just once 


You have to set your mind like that. 


Against my instincts, I have to overcome fear, and I have to overcome desire. 


And you have to adhere to the principles that you set. 


You have to spend every day taking care of your mind with a feeling of cleaning. 


All traders, fighting!!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글