Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240127 - Never look at charts below 15 mins!!

 I'm not supposed to look at anything less than 15 minutes... 




In my style of buying and selling about once a day, I only need to look at whether it's up or down that day. 


A four-hour stick is enough. 


However, he looks at the 15-minute bar to open the movement of the 4-hour bar. 


And to see the movement of the 15th bouncer, look at the 5th or 3rd bouncer. 


And leave the gear one-bundle on. 




This is actually because I'm bored. 


There are times when the movement is big, 


There are more times when there is not much volatility. 


If there are 24 hours, the big time to move is about 2 to 4 hours. 


And these days, there are times when there is not much movement for 48 hours on weekends. 


Even after a long time, I get bored when I look at the chart in place. 


My impatient heart keeps breaking apart 


It makes you see meaningless noises. 




Of course, it can be meaningful information for those who do skeleton


I've already found out that the winning percentage is too low for my challenge and I've given up. 


The highest winning percentage for me is buying and selling on a four-hour basis. 


And forgetting that fact, I watched the spectacular movement of the 1 minute stick 


It's swept up here and there. 


Of course, I've never surfed before 


I thought I'd come here once a year because I was playing with small waves 


Continues such a silly act like missing a nice wave. 


I need to be more relaxed and know how to look far away,,,,


We still have a long way to go!!! Let's cheer up!!!


Please... Let's never see anything less than 15 minutes!!! 


Don't fall for the noise!!! 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글