Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240126 - Why don't I listen to me..

 4 hours in direction, 30 minutes in. 


It simplified the trading law really simply. 


Look at the 4-hour rod and decide whether it's long or short. 


Set the timing of entry and withdrawal with a 30-minute stick. 


This month began, 2024 began, and the rules were well followed. 


Anyone can play. 


I don't even want anything big in this way. 


After seeing moderate profits, they get lost and seek the next opportunity. 


I don't have a big monthly target return. 


A return of around 50% is satisfactory. 


It is sufficiently achievable if you earn about 2% a day. 


It is a sufficiently achievable goal because there are cases where you are lucky and make more profit. 


And this month it exceeded that goal before it passed 15 days. 


Yes, this month is a success... I was thinking that


I didn't maintain my condition properly. 


There's an unexpected situation, and there's a lot of stress


Mistakes occurred frequently when situations occurred where people could not sleep well. 


No, it's not even a mistake. 


You can follow the simple principle that you set earlier,


Another set of standards. 


The candle is like this, so I have to go in now...


Macd is like this, so I have to get out now... 


So far, I've heard a lot of things since I've improved a bit


As much as I know, I've become more scared. 


After a few messes of entry and withdrawal, I forgot the profits I had accumulated this month in three days. 


I haven't changed everything yet, but I don't know if I can achieve this month's target rate of return of 50%.





Dodeche... Why can't I keep this simple principle. 


So for those who want to study trading 


It is said that there is no point in recuperating the chart or mock investment. 


It's going to be a real game, and it's going to take money 


I can feel the excitement when I earn it and the frustration when I lose it. 


It is different from the change of emotion that feels like fake money. 


And you have to overcome that feeling to be able to sell properly. 


Can I make a trading principle and carry it out in the long run? 


Whether you can actually do it is an area of a completely different dimension. 


I am a robot… I am a robot without ai. 


They do not judge themselves, but only buy and sell according to the principles… 


It is also my role to take care of my condition and take care of my mind. 


Whether there is a typhoon or a tsunami, it should not be shaken.




댓글