Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240125 - Losses monthly settlement and appreciation

 Is this how old you are..


Time seems to go by so fast these days.


A month of 2024 is already passing. 


How many more trades can I do in a few days?




Now, I'm thinking of organizing my profits once a month and raising them. 


If you keep a record of how much you've achieved every month


You can see what you did well and what you made a mistake that month. 


And I'm not just about position and profit


I write a diary openly like this to get my mind together about trading. 


I'll organize the profits separately in Excel 


If I can't write down what I thought and felt in that situation 


If you look at it after a long time


I don't think it's very helpful information. 


But at that point, what I was afraid of, what I was struggling with,


And write down what kind of mindset you were investing in


If I write down my investment performance for the month 


After time passed, I thought it would be a valuable material if I looked into it when I was having a hard time. 


So far, the trading records are all on the exchange


We can look into it later if we need it. Is there a need to organize it separately


It would be good to write down your reflection on the month's return and your concerns about improvements in your diary. 


This month is due in a few days. 


Let's cheer up! There are only a few days left! Fighting!




Don't be greedy, let's move forward silently!!




- The real-time short hit entry position is being revealed on the Rich Bitman channel on YouTube. -


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글