Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240124 - Find a way to make you feel good

 Maybe I caught a cold, but I haven't been feeling well these past few days. 


I have a headache and am in a daze. 


The condition persists similar to when you take a very powerful cold medicine. 


I don't have any symptoms of runny nose, cough, or cold.. 


Maybe it's because it's cold and I've been indoors for too long... 


I can't look at the chart steadily because I'm not in good condition. 


I haven't been able to trade for days because I kept missing the entry timing. 


But when you're not in a good condition like this, work hard, 


No, if you were greedy and entered, the result was not good in the end. 


In this case, it's right to give up neatly and just rest. 


If you go on a trip or you're not in a good condition 


If you can't concentrate, it's better not to do trading. 






Staying constant all the time. 


It is also the ability to make and maintain a good condition. 


My time, my physical strength, and my condition 


It's not about being controlled by other people and external factors 


I have to be able to control it completely. 


I'm in control of everything, 


Every situation is my responsibility. 


Blaming others and the situation is of no use. 


Let's quickly rest and boost our stamina. 


Listen to good thoughts, music, and eat delicious food


Knowing how to make me feel better is also a big asset. 


Not only the person who trades, but also anyone 


You need to know what makes you happy to maintain a happy life. 


I should look for the instructions for myself, too, for that part. 


It's about how you can get better quickly. 


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글