Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240123 - Lion and Deer

Compared to the past, the winning rate is getting better these days.


I thought carefully about what improvements were made. 


First of all, I was nervous in the past,


I feel more relaxed and comfortable.


Is it simply because I've been trading for a long time and got used to it?


That's what I was thinking.






I'm still staring at the charts today while waiting for the timing to enter..


I suddenly saw it on National Geographic 


It reminded me of a lion huddled behind a bush to hunt gazelles.


Looking at the prey


It is waiting for the timing for the prey to make a mistake or to let their guard down. 


If there's a moment when the weak-looking guy in the gazelle group falls behind


The lion will run out and eat in an instant. 


Of course, the lion's likeness to me is


That's too much of a wonderful expression. 


I'm still not good at this age


It means that if you look at the prey, you look similar waiting for the timing. 


I waited, waited, and waited for a long time. 


I kept waiting because I thought it wasn't yet. 


And then, the night came 


Because of the principle that you don't take a new position around bedtime


I turned off the monitor and went to sleep. 


And at that time, I thought, "Oh, this is it."






The reason why the winning rate has improved these days,


And this was the reason why I had the time to relax.






Trading requires a lot of patience.


You have to put up with it again and again.


But the difference between master and master, and winning rate


It seems to be the difference between when to find it. 


Of course I'm not a master yet. 


And it's not going to be true of all trading styles.


If there are a lot of people around me who are trading


Let's talk together, what do you think?


I want to ask


I don't have any friends who are trading with me yet. 


If there's an old man in his 40s who trades full time after reading this


I hope we can meet and chat and have a cup of coffee. 


Anyway, let's get back to the point 






Whether it's a person with a good win rate or a person with a bad win rate, 


Literally coriander. This is sewage,


You have to wait to do the trading. 


However, there seems to be a difference in waiting for when and for what situation. 


When my trading rate is lower than now


I've almost always had a position. 


So I waited to move in the direction I wanted. 


I waited to reach the target rate of return I wanted. 


Like "Binah, Binah, Binah" with cold water


I kept waiting, feeling nervous, and waiting time continued.


Then I was frustrated if I didn't move as I thought.


But if you look closely at what I buy and sell these days


I'm waiting, but,


I'm not waiting with my position


I'm waiting for the best timing to enter. 


Wait until there are some grounds to increase the winning rate even a little. 


And such opportunities do not come very often. 


I can't take all the opportunities, and I often miss them.


Then wait and wait for the next signal. 


When you enter a position, you don't keep it for a very long time.


After seeing some profit, they are satisfied and lost.


And I wait and wait for the next opportunity.






My trade in the past and my trade in the present.


Both are a series of waiting and waiting. 


But in the past, I was waiting with a position


I was always worried and anxious and couldn't sleep well. 


Even if you wait and make a mistake


You miss the opportunity cost 


There is no loss of the money I have. 


So you can wait for it comfortably


It seems to be less likely to make wrong judgments or mistakes. 


Thanks to this, the winning rate increased and the number of sales itself decreased significantly compared to the past. 






The reason why I thought of this in the aforementioned metaphor of a lion is because


I used to be a deer. 


I was always being chased. 


I had to run away from the market to avoid the movement of the market. 


That way, we could earn profits or prevent losses. 


I had to wait for a tailwind and run away when a headwind came. 


The moment you get hit by a headwind, everything breaks down


If you don't run away, you'll die.


Because I'm buying and selling under such circumstances 


I was always anxious, scared, and afraid. 


I can't feel at ease. 








My recent sale seems to be a lion. 


There are a lot of prey in front of you


I can't catch or eat all of them. 


If I eat it all, my stomach will burst. 


I know it's unnecessary greed. 


I just have to eat as much as I can, and it's hard to be greedy. 


They stare and catch the right hunting opportunity. 


Even if you miss it, you can aim for the next opportunity. 






Look at the same chart, look at the same auxiliary index


I buy and sell using the same method


Let's change our minds


The time of having a position has changed. 


Just as ball possession should increase in football


Even in trading, the time to hold a position is the time to follow. 


The time to seek entry timing is the time to attack. 


When you spin a bomb, you don't know when it's going to explode


It's playing a game to make a profit. 


The strategy of holding a bomb for a long time is not right for me. 






My story is the truth, 


This is not to say that you have to do this if you want to do well in trading. 


This is how the right trading method is for me. 


I have brought about an increase in the winning rate in this way. 


But others also have to find their own trading methods. 


I'm proud of myself for being a little better than before. 


It's one step closer to a dream. 


It's still far away, but I can see it's definitely in this direction. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글