Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240122 - After seeing the first question comment

 I tend to blog quite hard.


There are times when I can't go on a trip or post on weekends


On weekdays, I post four to five posts a day. 


Even on weekends, I try to do two if possible. 


I work almost as hard as a influencer who blogs full-time. 


It hasn't been long since I started writing so hard.


I think it's only been about three months. 


The content of the article is a diary about bitcoin trading, which I work every day,


And the thoughts that I have in the process of making webtoons and art toys that I'm dreaming of,


And the rest of my daily life that I've seen, heard, and experienced


I'm putting it up so that it becomes information even a little bit.




The main contents of the blog are trading diaries and webtoon writers diaries.


In fashion magazines, there are other things related to fashion


Like putting life information, interest, and writing


I'm a trader. I'm a webtoon writer


Others are seasonings. 


However, in fact, most of the views are seasoned. 


There are not many people who are curious about bitcoin traders,


Whether I want to draw a webtoon or an art toy,


What kind of worries do you have in the process


Actually, there's no Harley because people are curious. 


It's about only a few people who really like it. 


Nevertheless, the reason why I keep writing is because


Rather than wanting someone to watch it right now


When I became a really cool trainer, 


And when I became a great webtoon writer


It is to build an archive that is good to find when someone has questions about me. 


The blog needs to be active to search. 


Or even if I just write it hard, it doesn't come out even if I search it. 


The reason why this consistency and seasonings are sprinkled hard is to enter the activation stage enough to be searched. 






The comments are getting some views


There are a lot of likes and comments, 


I don't think all of them are valid numbers. 


These are the same things that people who work hard on blogs do. 


I also visited your blog, so you should come too


It's comments like, "I'm going back and forth." 


I don't even know if you really read my writing. 


Just comments that have nothing to do with it. 


If you keep these diaries, you can find people who do your own trading 


I thought I would be able to communicate with you


There have been no such comments so far. 






Not long ago, there was a comment about trading for the first time. 


without much decency or sincerity


[Why isn't he revealing his position?] 


That's what it was about. 


I'm not a regular reader




In the beginning, when you sell your swing every three to four days 


I mentioned the position. 


And then we changed our strategy and moved on to a single shot 


I organize my positions within an hour or 4 to 5 hours 


I say it would be meaningless to put it here, but I don't write my position in my diary. 


And as soon as I entered YouTube in real time, I got my position!


And reveal it. 


Of course, there are not many people watching either. 


If you search [rich bitcoin trader] on YouTube 


You can see what you've posted so far, 


You can still see my position in real time in the future. 


Once I buy, I only take a 0.5 to 1% volatility and sell it. 


It uses 5 times the leverage, so it is aiming for a profit of 3-5% once it is sold. 


If you succeed on YouTube, you succeed, and if you fail, you fail. 


This is not for reading anyone


It's about building my archive. 


At least once a month, all the sales will be combined to disclose the winning rate and profits, and organize them. 






This is how hard you're working as a trader 


I'm not just saying it 


I'm trying to improve myself by keeping a diary


Because I want to meet and communicate with similar people. 


I don't want to read, nor do I want to earn additional profits through him. 


As such, I plan to release real-time RBI for about a year. 


After I build up that much archive and reveal my winning rate


I think that's enough to show my sincerity. 


When I communicate with other traders in the future 


He's a man of heart and soul. He's not completely vain.. 


The evidence to do is sufficient. 






To the first person who left a comment about trading 


It wasn't a very positive question 


But at least not just someone who just came to embrace me 


There's someone who looks after my trading diary... 


I feel grateful for allowing me to think that. 


You see at least one or two. ^^


As expected, malicious comments are better than dull ones. (It wasn't a malicious comment)


So I also released a YouTube channel that I was doing separately without disclosing it. 


If you are curious about real-time RBI, search [rich bitcoin trader] on YouTube. 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글