Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240120 - My appearance in a dream. Motivated.

 Did you have a dream last night 


Or was it because I spread my imaginary wings before I went to sleep


There is a video that passed through my head while I was half asleep. 




In my dream, I really became a super trader. 


The superant is commonly referred to in the stock market. 


I went to Pangyo Hyundai Department Store with my wife. 


Then I went into the Hermes store (I don't even know if there's a Hermes store in Pangyo Hyunbaek)


And a word.


[Choose whatever you want to buy] 


I liked the moment I said it so much. 


I'm so proud and I looked cool even when I looked at it. 


It felt like I felt that moment,


I feel like I've become a king


It was a moment that I really wanted to achieve even in reality. 


In my dream, my wife told me


[Are you crazy? Did you know how much it costs?]


What I said was


[Do you know how much I made this year?]


That's what I meant. 


That's cool... 




Whether it was my dream or my half-asleep imagination 


The detailed 30-second video remains in my head even after waking up in the morning. 


So I decided to really make this a reality. 


I love the fact that I can give my wife joy,


I love how I look at that moment. 


I want to be exactly that person.  


I want to be such a wonderful person. 




I have one more motivation to work harder to achieve my dream.




댓글