Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240118 - Longest winning streak!!

 I feel really good these past few days.


These days, it is sold once a day or every other day


I don't want to be greedy


If you earn 3% to 5% a day, you organize your position.


And wait for the next opportunity in a day or two.


We're using 5 times the leverage, so if you say 3 to 5 percent profit


The actual movement of Bitcoin is around 0.5 to 1%. 


Satisfied with this level of profit and looking for the next opportunity. 




I made 17 sales in 18 days of this month. 


Of those, I lost only once, so I stopped,


The rest made such small profits. 


As small victories gather, I feel confident that I can do anything.


In the past, if you start to hit the RBI well


The leverage magnification was increased. 


Because I'm good at it~ If I increase the magnification, I can earn a lot more!!!


Get to the goal faster!!!


And by mistake 1, I forgot most of the accumulated profits.


Now I'm not being cheeky because it's a little bit good.




I'm thinking about what I'm doing now


so that I can maintain my current condition consistently


I just do my best at it.


Many exchanges hold investment competitions.


And those who participate in the competition will see their returns in real time.


There are so many amazing people.


During the competition for about a month


There are quite a few people who make a few thousand percent profit. 


Sometimes some people win with a profit of over 10000%. 


Watching those things, I also fretted. 


I also want to be like that. I rushed to be like that. 


It was a mistake because I was greedy. 


You have to do trading like that. Why can't I do it when they do it 


I thought about that a lot. 




For now, my goal is to exceed 50% of seed money a month. 


Even if you don't speed up like that, you can reach your goal. 


Since I don't speed, it's not too much,


Since it's not too much, it's not a one-off race


You will be able to run a steady race. 


Don't compare yourself to others, just run at my own pace. 


I feel so good every day because I feel like I'm doing that these days.




댓글