Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240116 - Steady




Do you have any areas where you think you're better at this than others?


I don't think I have any special skills that I can do better than others.


But if I start one, I think I'm good at continuing without giving up


 Even if the results aren't good, they'll do it one day 


I've run a cafe for a few years before. 


I made cookies because I wanted to make them different from other stores,


I thought it's no different from other stores if I make it with a recipe that I've seen somewhere


I decided to develop a recipe myself


I was a total beginner who had never baked at the time.


I bought a book, bought a small oven, and started testing it. 


At first, I failed because it didn't taste good,


I've been burnt a lot,


I spent quite a lot of money on materials.


And I wasted more time than that.


Nevertheless, I kept repeating it over and over again.


When making cookies, divide the ratio of sugar, flour, eggs, and butter into 10g units


Combination A, combination B, combination C, repeatedly. 


It's crispy when I write it down in my notebook


It's moist like this, but it tastes like a lot of flour. And so on. 


I think I bought about 20 books and made some recipes. 


I tested it when I had time while I was at the store


If you test it two to three times a day, you do well, and there were times when you couldn't do it on busy days. 


That took me about a year to complete my favorite cookie dough recipe. 


And I've been doing well for a while with that recipe.


It's not a huge seller or success, 


In a way, it might be a stupid act. 


Going to the academy properly, learning, and using good recipes would have helped the business a lot.


I would have saved a lot of time. 


But my personality was unique, so I continued that stubbornness. 


I've been running a store for about 8 years, 


I'm not that proud that I did a cafe after I left the store


The fact that I learned how to bake myself and developed some of my own recipes


I was proud of myself.


Even if people around me don't recognize me, I know how hard I've worked in the process


I'm not proud because I made the most delicious cookie in the world


I really lived as hard as this moment.. 


I'm proud of myself.


If you put that much effort into not only cookies but also coffee and store management


The store may still be doing well because it's been getting better.


I don't think that I really like myself or that everyone should live like this.


It's a bit of a stupid behavior for anyone to see.


It's not that there's no shortcut, and it's not that it's blocking the path.


Only because of my stubbornness, I spent time doing things that I might not have when I used them.






But in the process of making my main job and trying hard


I study on my own and make my own strategies


Test it, improve it again, 


We're in the process of testing again and repeating it hundreds of times. 


Like I made my own recipe


I'm making my own strategy. 


Trading does not produce results because it follows a set recipe like a dish.


It's very important whether the person who does it fits that strategy or not.


There are strategies that require quick reaction,


There are strategies that require clear calculations,


Or there's a strategy where you have to take the heart of a warrior and beat it with fear,


There is also a strategy that requires patience to wait and wait with the heart of Kang Tae-gong


It's not that there's a better or worse strategy


I'm not sure if a person can carry out that strategy,


It's important whether it's the right strategy for me.


And you can never do that without doing it yourself in real life.


Take time, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,


I can't find the process without a hitch.






These days, I think a lot when I was developing a cookie recipe.


The way I was stupid


I think it imprinted my stupid patience and steadiness on my body


I won't be disappointed even if I keep failing


Let's do it one more time!!


Eventually you can find it. 


You've done it! You've done it! You know you can do it!!


That's how it gives courage.






It's too early to say that it was completed in a hurry


My own strategy. The one that fits my body


I think I've almost found a strategy that I can do.


As the new year begins in 2024, I will reveal my entry point on YouTube in real time


For example 


At 09:50 on 16 January 2024 


This time, it's long position!


It's a video that goes like this. 


I'll enter, take a position, and upload the video within 10 minutes. 


I just edit the handwriting with my phone and upload it right away. 


Recently, it uses 5 times the leverage and withdraws after 3 to 5% profit. 


The actual fluctuation of Bitcoin is about 0.5 to 1%. 


(If you go up at a very high speed from time to time, you'll earn 10 to 20 percent)


And Stapros uses a half-hour Dow theory to hang it at the previous low point. 


We only sell it once a day or once every two days. 


My personal target return is about 50% per month. 


This month's success rate was 9 times and failed once. 


It's been half a month, and this month's goal is already achieved. 


I'll continue to buy and sell carefully and win this month! Next month, I'll win! I'll continue to win!!


I let go of my greed and started to move forward step by step. 






I'm especially smart


Even if you're not good at anything 


I think if you build up time with consistency, you can eventually find the result. 


Especially if you want to work on trading 


More than talent 


I think self-control and consistency are the most important virtues.




댓글